IT Hardware & Software
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 takes collaboration and productivity to a whole new level by putting your business in the cloud. All the applications you know and use daily such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint all accessible from virtually anywhere. No more installation discs and you can even access the MS Office suite from your mobile devices!
Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. And then some. Because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere – PC, Mac, and tablets – and they’re always up to date. Same goes for updates to features – you get them automatically.
Talk to us TODAY about how Office 365 can help your business, it’s easier to migrate to than you think!
Reduce your IT costs with cloud technology.
Cloud computing deliver a wide range of remote hardware and software services via the Internet. Most companies have the potential to reduce their operational IT costs by outsourcing hardware and software maintenance to the cloud provider. As applications are hosted remotely, software updates are released and automatically installed.
Virtual servers and storage are shared and offer good redundancy & reliability when used across multiple locations. Cloud computing offers a high-degree of business continuity and disaster recovery while being more affordable and scalable to business needs.
- Cost Effective Cloud Solutions
- Increased business continuity
- Efficient disaster recovery solutions (DR)
PC Docs has close partnerships with leading workstation vendors, such as HP, Dell and Lenovo, and is able to recommend the correct PC and/or laptops for your business needs. If required, we’re able to purchase new workstations and laptops on your behalf, install and configure in accordance with your requirements. We will also directly deal with any warranty or maintenance issues directly with the manufacturer so you don’t have to!
Servers are the back bone of most businesses. It’s important to seek expert advice to get the right type of server and the correct specification for your business requirements. PC Docs can supply, configure and install as well as upgrade and/or replace existing server equipment while minimising downtime and the usual disruption associated with server troubles.
- Relocating your office and business can be one of the most stressful times for any business and it’s important you have the right partner to support your move so it is as efficient as possible.
- PC Docs, will assess your current environment, setup and network infrastructure as well as the new premises to ensure compatibility and a smooth migration, minimising risks so your business can be up and running in the least possible time.
- Our network upgrade and relocation services can include:
- IT network set-up consulting
- Hardware and Software purchasing
- Cable installation and set-up networking
- Desktop workstation equipment installation
- Internet set-up
- Email set-up
- Data Migration
- Security and Virus Protection strategy
- Data Back-up and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Voice Over Internet Proxy Direct Call Service (VOIP) set-up
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) set-up
- Complete Office Computer Network set-up
- IT Support Contracts.
PC Docs IT Consultants offer a range of services, including procurement of IT equipment and software in accordance with your needs and budgets.
We’re able to support your procurement process from start to finish; from initial assessment to installation of equipment or software.
- We can offer expert advice, prices and installation of:
- Networked Laser Printers
- Accounting, CRM, Design and much more software
- Large format printers such as plotters
- Colour Laser Printers
- Firewall hardware
- Anti-Virus and Spam solutions
- New network designs
- File and email Servers
On-site and off-site backup
A good and robust backup solution is essential for all businesses and ensures your business and customer data is secure at all times. On-site backup is useful for quickly restoring data and for recovering older versions of files. Off-site backup is needed in order to restore data at a new location in the event of a major incident such as fire or theft. For this reason, PC Docs always recommend a hybrid back-up solution consisting of both an on and off-site backup solution.